THE BOOK OF BIBLES
The most beautiful illuminated Bibles of the Middle Ages …
Discover 50 of the most exquisite medieval bible manuscripts, each one an artistic, historical and religious treasure. This stunning collection spans every epoch of the Middle Ages and is illustrated throughout with hundreds of full color images.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
5 5/16" x 7 3/4”, 464 pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.