NOTRE-DAME DE PARIS
A stunning photographic tribute to the world’s cathedral …
A visual tribute to one of the world’s most visited monuments - celebrating the cathedral from its construction during the Middle Ages, to its survival through the French Revolution, two World Wars, and the devastating fire that almost destroyed it...and the efforts to restore its glory.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
8" x 10", 192 pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.