THE ENGINEERING BOOK
From the catapult to the Curiosity Rover in a leather-bound edition...
A comprehensive guide to the study of where human knowledge meets real-world problems—and solves them. From the catapult to the jet engine, various areas are covered, including chemical, aerospace, and computer engineering, from ancient history to the present.
- 7 1/4" x 8 5/8”, 528pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.