NUTS! THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE
The pivotal battle that assured Allied victory…
In December 1944, the Germans launched a massive offensive assault that caught the Allies by surprise and would forever after be known as the Battle of the Bulge. This vivid photographic history tells the powerful story of the heroic, history-changing Allied victory.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
8 1/2" x 11”, 208pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.