SMITHSONIAN CIVIL WAR
Inside the National Collection
Civil War history as only the Smithsonian can tell it …
This authoritative Civil War history features over 500 images from 13 Smithsonian museums and archives. From among tens of thousands of Civil War objects, curators handpicked 550 items that reflect the full range of this devastating conflict.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
9 1/2" x 11", 368 pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.