CHASING LIGHT: MICHELLE OBAMA
Through the lens of a White House photographer…
A stunning portrait of one of America’s most popular and beloved First Ladies, Michelle Obama – recently voted the most admired woman in the nation and the world. Official White House Photographer Amanda Lucidon captures the spirit of Michelle Obama in over 220 pages of eye-catching photography along with personal reflections and behind-the-scenes stories.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
8 3/8" x 9 1/16", 224pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.