WAGNER'S RING CYCLE
Featuring all 64 full-color illustrations by the great Arthur Rackham.
One of the great Rackham masterpieces. The epic tales and legends depicted in Wagner’s Ring Cycle come to life in 64 breathtaking illustrations by the inimitable Arthur Rackham. One of the true highlights of the great master’s career, Rackham's Ring Cycle is offered here in a two-volume Deluxe Limited Edition set recreating the rare first editions dating back over 100 years!
Each book in this stunning matching set is bound in genuine ivory colored leather that emulates the velum of the rare original.
The pages are gilded with a gleaming gold finish to match the 22 kt accents on the cover. Fabric end-sheets provide both beauty and sturdiness.
Pages are printed on acid-neutral paper for long life and then Smyth-sewn into the binding.
A satin ribbon page marker adds elegance to your books.
Each full-color illustration is hand-tipped into the book and protected by a translucent overlay - a virtually lost process in contemporary book production.
Printed and bound in the USA.Limited to just 800 sets!
2-volume set in one shipment. 9" x 11"
An exclusive leather-bound Deluxe Limited Edition recreation of the historic 1910 and 1911 of Rackham’s Wagner’s Ring Cycle.
- Bound in genuine leather.
- Accented in 22kt gold.
- Gilded page ends.
- Fabric end sheets.
- Satin ribbon page marker.
- Pages that are Smyth-sewn into the binding.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
About the Artist
Arthur Rackham (1867 - 1939) ranks among the greatest illustrators in English literary history. His first editions are prizes for collectors, with many selling for several thousands, and even tens of thousands, of dollars.
This Easton Press Deluxe Edition is printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.