PARIS THE CITY OF LIGHT
Notre-Dame … the Arc de Triomphe … the Eiffel Tower … the Louvre …
A stunning portrait of the world’s most romantic city. The French capital comes to life – from its world-famous landmarks to evocative alleyways, from the top of the Eiffel Tower to the tunnels of the Paris Metro, the sewers and the catacombs – in more than 200 striking images.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
11 3/8" x 8 3/8", 224pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.