A handsome, Leather-bound Easton Press edition of the original 1939 Alcoholics Anonymous, the book that launched the modern recovery movement and helped transform millions of lives. Initially known as the Big Book, it is listed by the Library of Congress as one of the "100 Books that Changed America."
This 75th Anniversary Deluxe Edition is bound in full black leather with attractive golden borders, plus gilded page ends, silk moiré endpapers and satin ribbon marker. The spine features an ornate, three-compartment design in 22kt gold with raised hubs and golden titles. A velvet-lined, clothbound slipcase with matching design is included.5 1/2" x 8", 480pp
An exclusive leather-bound edition. Features include:
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Beautiful silk moiré endpapers.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Golden satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- A velvet-lined, clothbound slipcase.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
Other products you might like...
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.