PICTURE OF SLAVERY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The powerful abolitionist book from 1834…
Originally published in 1834, this illustrated volume is an important historical publication that was used to inform, horrify, and persuade readers about the evils of slavery and the importance of the abolitionist movement. Includes all 11 of the vintage woodcut engravings from the original edition.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
5” x 8”, 240pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.