DIANA GABALDON: A Breath of Snow and Ashes
A Breath of Snow and Ashes picks up the Outlander saga right where The Fiery Cross leaves off, featuring 18th-century Scotsman James Fraser and his 20th-century time-traveling wife, Claire Randall.
- Actual book size is 6 1/8" x 9 3/8", 992pp
- Personally signed by Diana Gabaldon.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.