Shop with Confidence! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Free Returns & Exchanges!
THE LEFT HAND OF DARKNESS
The groundbreaking Hugo and Nebula Award-winning masterpiece by the legendary Science Fiction Grand Master in a stunning illustrated Collector’s Edition. Each book bears the personal signatures of the late Ursula K. LeGuin and artist Vanessa Lemen. The book comes in a cloth-bound slipcase.
- Actual size of book is 6 ½” x 9 ¾”, 320pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Specially commissioned art exclusive to this volume, hand-tipped into the book and protected by
- Illustrated and signed colophon page.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome illustrated endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Limited, hand-numbered edition of just 1,200.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.