Mark Twain's THE ADVENTURES OF TOM SAWYER
The great American novel. The great American artist.
Illustrated by Norman Rockwell. Featuring all the original illustrations.
Mark Twain's immortal portrayal of an American boyhood is brilliantly brought to life with the illustrations of the great American artist Norman Rockwell. First published in 1936, this wonderful edition features unforgettable moments like white-washing the fence, Tom taking the caning for Becky Thatcher, and many more.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
6 1/2" x 9 1/2”, 288pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.