Jules Verne's THE CASTLE OF THE CARPATHIANS
The immortal adventure in the rare lavishly illustrated 1873 first English language edition…
Mysterious things are taking place in an ancient castle. Jules Verne's haunting novel may have influenced Bram Stoker's horror classic Dracula. Fully reproduces the rare 1873 first English language edition, complete with all the lavish vintage illustrations.
A hand-numbered Limited Edition of 800.
Actual size of book is 4 3/4" x 7 1/4", 296pp
- Bound in genuine leather.
- Accented in 22kt gold.
- Gilded page ends.
- Fabric end sheets.
- Satin ribbon page marker.
- Pages that are Smyth-sewn into the binding.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.