Gustave Dore's FAIRY TALES TOLD AGAIN
Reproducing the original edition of 1875 …
A breathtaking collection of some of the best-loved fairy tales ever written, including Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood and Puss in Boots. Features the magnificent illustrations of Gustave Doré, one of the 19th century's greatest illustrators.
A hand-numbered limited edition of just 1,200 copies!
Back in stock soon.
- 8 1/8” x 10 5/8”, 124pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- All the original vintage illustrations.
- Custom-crafted clothbound clamshell slipcase.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome marbled endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.
Limited to just 1,200 copies!