THE RING LEGENDS OF TOLKIEN
An illustrated look at the extraordinary myths and legends that inspired Tolkien's work…
J.R.R. Tolkien’s fantasy masterpieces were rooted in Tolkien’s immense knowledge of ancient myths and legends. This illustrated reference brings to life the actual ring legends so influential to Tolkien.
- 5” x 7 1/2”, 304pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Stained page ends.
- Bound in the USA using imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.