J.R.R. TOLKIEN'S THE ART OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS
Revealing sketches, maps and drawings by the immortal fantasy author.
The world of the fantasy masterpiece as envisioned by J.R.R. Tolkien himself. This extensive collection features more than 180 Tolkien images created as he wrote The Lord of the Rings. Tolkien scholars Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull provide an expert introduction and comments.
- 10” x 10 1/4”, 240pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.