Sir Thomas Malory’s LE MORTE D’ARTHUR
The great medieval collection of Arthurian legend, illustrated by Anna-Marie Ferguson…
The greatest collection of Arthurian legends ever written – from the sword in the stone to the quest of the Holy Grail. Features a wealth of illustrations by Anna-Marie Ferguson that bring the tales vividly to life. The book is personally signed by Anna-Marie Ferguson.
- 6 1/8" x 9 1/4", 960pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- A satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.