- 6" x 9 1/2", 416pp
- Bound in genuine leather.
- Accented in 22kt gold.
- Personally signed by Orson Scott Card.
- Gilded page ends.
- Fabric end sheets.
- Satin ribbon page marker.
- Pages that are Smyth-sewn into the binding.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.