JAMES DYSON: Invention: A Life, A Signed First Edition
The personal memoirs of the legendary inventor…personally signed by James Dyson.
James Dyson, the inventor and entrepreneur who became famous for high-performing products, technology, design and invention, tells his remarkable and inspirational story.
Limited to just 500 hand-numbered copies!
- 6” x 9” 352pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.