DIANA GABALDON: Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone, A Signed First Edition
The Outlander series continues... Personally signed by Diana Gabaldon.
The past may seem the safest place to be...but it is the most dangerous time to be alive. The long-awaited ninth novel in the acclaimed time-travel fantasy Outlander series.
Limited to just 1,350 hand-numbered copies!
This product is currently out of stock.
- 6 1/8” x 9 1/4” 912pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.