Shop with Confidence! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Free Returns & Exchanges!
DIANA GABALDON: An Echo in the Bone, A Signed Edition
The seventh book in the beloved fantasy romance series picks up where A Breath of Snow and Ashes leaves off. Features 20th-century time-traveling Claire Randall and her.18th-century Scotsman husband James Fraser.
- 6 1/8” x 9 ½”, 840pp
- Personally signed by Diana Gabaldon.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.