ANITA HILL: Believing, A Signed Edition
The journey to ending gender violence…personally signed by Anita Hill.
A powerful manifesto about gender violence in our society by a pivotal figure in the Clarence Thomas senate hearings. A call to arms from one of our most prominent and poised survivors.
Limited to just 300 copies!
- 6” x 9” 336ppg
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.