Max Brand's THE NIGHT HORSEMAN
Whistlin’ Dan sleeps under the stars and is more comfortable communicating with his horse and dog than with other people. Dan’s quiet style makes him the target of two gunslinging brothers. When he shoots one, the other seeks vengeance. A Western classic by one of the genre’s true masters.
- 5" x 7 1/2" 384pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.