Agatha Christie's THE SECRET ADVERSARY
Seeking work following the end of World War I, Tommy and Tuppence decide to go into business as The Young Adventurers, Ltd. Their first case involves secret documents and a missing woman. Christie’s second novel introduces a pair of detectives that spanned her extraordinary career.
- 5 1/4" x 7 1/2" 344pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.