Redouté: THE BOOK OF FLOWERS
The breathtaking watercolor paintings by the great master of botanical illustration…
Some of the most beautiful and beloved botanical images ever painted. This full-color volume collects the finest flower paintings of master botanical illustrator Pierre-Joseph Redouté – including roses, lilies and other beloved blossoms.
Back in stock soon.
- 6" x 9", 608 pages
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.