Basilius Besler’s FLORILEGIUM
The world’s great treasure of botanical illustrations first published in 1613…An in-depth catalog of flowers, herbs, vegetables and exotic plants – over 1,000 species collected from around the world. Unprecedented in detail, accuracy, beauty and variety, Besler brings to life one of the most famous botanical works. Featuring the historically lavish Eichstätt garden in Germany. A must have for the gardening enthusiast and lover of flora.
- 6” x 7 3/4”, 544pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.