THE PHILOSOPHY BOOK
An illustrated guide to the great minds of the last 2,500 years and life’s biggest questions in a leather-bound edition...
Unpacking the writings and ideas of more than 100 of history's biggest thinkers, you will be taken on a journey from Ancient Greece to modern day. Explore feminism, rationalism, idealism, existentialism, and other influential movements in the world of philosophy.
- 7 5/8" x 9 7/16”, 352pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.