THE MATH BOOK
The great mathematical breakthroughs from the ancient world to the modern age in a leather-bound edition...
Discover more than 85 of the most important mathematical ideas, theorems, and proofs ever devised, and the great minds behind them.
- 7 5/8" x 9 1/8”, 352pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.