THE LAW BOOK
The pivotal moments in legal history - covering 250 milestone moments, the advancements and the setbacks. This extraordinary, fully illustrated history of the rule of law surveys advancements from the earliest times to the present day.
- 7 3/8” x 8 5/8”, 528pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.