THE HERMETIC MUSEUM
The famous 1893 English language translation by Arthur Edward Waite of history's greatest work of alchemy. These are the fascinating works of mysticism and magic that gave birth to the modern science of chemistry. Features all of the original illustrations
Limited to just 1,500 hand-numbered sets!
2-volume set in one shipment.
- Actual size of books is 6" x 9 1/4", Vol. 1 368pp, Vol. 2 336pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.