ITALY: THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE RENAISSANCE
A breathtaking tribute to the beauty and charm of Italy…
From the magnificent Lake Como to the Amalfi Coast, the rich history and culture of Italy comes alive in this stunning portrait of a unique nation. Generously illustrated with more than 200 breathtaking full-color images capturing the full glory that is Italy.
11 3/8" x 8 3/8", 224 pp
This product is currently out of stock.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.