THE UNOFFICIAL HARRY POTTER CHARACTER COMPENDIUM
MuggleNet's Ultimate Guide to Who's Who in the Wizarding World in a leather-bound edition…
From Harry, himself, to Sir Cadogan, the living portrait, this massive tome details every character created by J.K. Rowling and appearing in the official Harry Potter canon of books, movies and plays. Each entry will highlight one character, with details of when the character was first mentioned, appearance, wizard school, house, patronus, wand, related family members, skills and achievements, personal history and more!
- 6 1/2" x 8 3/4", 336pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.