The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is sacred ground at Arlington National Cemetery. Celebrated military historian Patrick O’Donnell illuminates the saga behind the creation of the Tomb. Brilliantly researched, vividly told, The Unknowns is a timeless tale of heeding the calls of duty and brotherhood, and humanizes twentieth century events that still cast shadows a century later.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
- Actual size of book is 6" x 9 1/4", 288pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.