THE FOREVER WAR
The definitive account of America's conflict with Islamic fundamentalism and a searing exploration of its human costs as reported by the acclaimed NY Times foreign correspondent. An instant military history classic covering America's wars after 9/11 and the nature of war itself.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 384pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.