ONE BULLET AWAY: THE MAKING OF A MARINE OFFICER
In this deeply thoughtful account of fighting on today’s front lines, Nathaniel Fick reveals the crushing pressure on young leaders in combat. Split-second decisions might have national consequences or horrible immediate repercussions, but hesitation isn’t an option.
- 5 ½” x 8 ¾”, 384pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.