FOR CAUSE AND COMRADES
Unlike in many wars, the soldiers in America’s Civil War maintained their ideals throughout the many long and bloody years of battle. Relying on personal letters and soldiers’ diaries, Pulitzer Prize-winning historian James M. McPherson explores the forces motivating the men of North and South.
6" x 9", 238pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.