CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELDS
From Antietam and Chancellorsville to Gettysburg, Shiloh and more...
An extraordinary visual tour of more than 30 Civil War battlefields from First Manassas to Lee's surrender at Appomattox Court House. Each battlefield is explored through maps, archival images and contemporary photos of key sites, monuments and landscapes.
10" x 10”, 336pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.