WRITERS THEIR LIVES & WORKS
The lives, loves, and works of over 100 great novelists, poets and playwrights…
More than 100 biographies of the world's greatest writers from Shakespeare and Jane Austen to the present day. Here are the friendships, loves, and rivalries that inspired each author. Lavishly illustrated with photographs and paintings.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
8 3/8" x 10 1/8", 360pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.