Victor Hugo's THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME
Victor Hugo's Immortal Story of Compassion and Salvation...Re-Creating The Historic 1888 Illustrated English Language Edition.
Victor Hugo's moving story of the deformed bell-ringer Quasimodo, the bewitching Gypsy Esmeralda, and the tortured Archdeacon of Notre Dame whose forbidden love drives him to the brink of madness stands as one of literature's greatest masterpieces. This magnificent slipcased set reprints the stunning two-volume, oversized, illustrated edition of 1888.
Limited to 800 hand-numbered sets.
2-volume set in one shipment. Actual size of books are 7 1/2" x 10 1/2"
- Bound in genuine leather.
- Accented in 22kt gold.
- Gilded page ends.
- Fabric end sheets.
- Satin ribbon page marker.
- Pages that are Smyth-sewn into the binding.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.