THE ADVENTURES OF OLIVER TWIST
Enjoy reading a Dickens masterpiece as 19th century London readers first did – in the rare original parts. This Deluxe Limited Edition collects all 10 original parts in an elegant 7-piece leather and printed marble paper-bound volume, complete with the wrappers, the original George Cruikshank illustrations and the vintage advertisements that reveal a long gone era.
Limited to just 600 hand-numbered copies.
This product is currently out of stock.
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" 336ppg
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.