HURRY: Act now for FREE SHIPPING! SHOP ELIGIBLE BOOKS NOW
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
When a group of animals free themselves from a farmer's cruel rule, their perfect new society soon evolves into a brutal regime. Orwell's immortal fable ranks among literature's great portrayals of the dark side of human nature.
- 6" x 9", 118pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.