A TALE OF TWO CITIES
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
One of literature's greatest works of historical fiction, A Tale of Two Cities compellingly sets an intimate and personal story of a tragic love triangle against the nightmare of the French Revolution and the shadow of the guillotine. Features illustrations by René ben Sussan.
- 6" x 9", 384pp
Features include:- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.