WINNING WORLD WAR II
From the rise of Hitler to the troops landing at Normandy and the eventual victory over evil...Written by National Magazine Award winner David Schonauer, the military reference chronicles the defining events of World War II. These pages revisit the key leaders, battles, dramatic turning points and unprecedented horrors of the worldwide cataclysm.
- 8 1/2" x 10" 192pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.