D-DAY & THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE: THE FIRST 24 HOURS
The pivotal hours of the battles that determined the outcome of World War II … Few moments in the history of World War II were as determinative as D-Day and the Battle of the Bulge. This extraordinary set uses maps, photos, analysis and first-hand accounts to detail the first 24 hours of the pivotal battles in which the fate of Europe and the world hung in the balance.
- 2-volume set in one shipment. 7 1/2" x 9 3/4"
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.