STRUGGLES AND TRIUMPHS OR FORTY YEARS' RECOLLECTIONS OF P.T. BARNUM WRITTEN BY HIMSELF
The vintage 1869 edition with all the original illustrations.
One of the great American memoirs - the life and career of America's legendary showman - told in his own words. Here are all the behind-the-scenes stories of an American original from the American Museum to General Tom Thumb and much, much more. Features all the original vintage illustrations.
5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 856pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.