THE WAR THAT FORGED A NATION
Five generations after the Civil War, Americans still try to measure the influence of the conflict that nearly tore the nation apart. James M. McPherson’s history proves the impossibility of understanding the issues of today unless we first understand their roots in the Civil War era.
- 5 1/2" x 8 3/4", 232pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.