ANNE FRANK- HER LIFE AND LEGACY
The powerful story of the young girl who became the face of a
people, as told by the editors of LIFE…
In 1947, a diary was published of a girl named Anne Frank, who was killed in the Holocaust. Like no other document, the diary put a face on the victims of the Nazi horrors and forever changed the world. This moving volume tells the story behind Anne and the diary.
8" x 11 3/16”, 96pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.