THE STRANGE CASE OF DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE
Personally signed by Alejandro Colucci...
In 1886, Robert Louis Stevenson wrote his immortal tale of the monstrous nature that dwells within the human heart and readers have been terrified ever since. Now, this masterpiece of horror literature is offered in an exclusive leather-bound Deluxe Illustrated Edition featuring a wealth of haunting illustrations by acclaimed artist Alejandro Colucci.
Back in stock soon.
Quotes from The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
“O my poor old Harry Jekyll, if ever I read Satan's signature upon a face, it is on that of your new friend.”
“With every day, and from both sides of my intelligence, the moral and the intellectual, I thus drew steadily nearer to the truth, by whose partial discovery I have been doomed to such a dreadful shipwreck: that man is not truly one, but truly two.”
“You must suffer me to go my own dark way.”
About the Artist
Born in Uruguay to a family of Italian immigrants, Alejandro Colucci has been working as an illustrator and graphic designer since 1990. The family recently relocated to London where Alejandro continues to work with all the major publishers throughout Europe and the US.
Alejandro works in both digital and traditional mediums. He and his wife are the founders of the design group Epica Prima S. C. P. A book on his work was recently published by Dolman Press.
- 9" x 11", 176pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Specially commissioned art exclusive to this volume, hand-tipped into the book and protected by translucent overlays.
- Illustrated and signed colophon page.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome printed marbled end pages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.