THE HIGH HISTORY OF THE HOLY GRAAL
The Medieval collection of Arthurian Lore in the vintage 1903 edition, featuring all 22 illustrations and 36 ornamental head-pieces by Jessie M. King.
The quest for the Holy Grail – the greatest adventure in the Arthurian legend – in the most complete version of the Grail story from medieval times. Translated from the Old French, this re-creation of the magnificent 1903 edition features all 22 breathtaking illustrations by Jessie M. King. Each hand-numbered volume features genuine marbled endsheets and a custom-crafted slipcase.
- 5 3/4” x 8 3/4”, 448pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- All the original vintage illustrations.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome marbled endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA using imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.